I won't forget I won't forget

I

am speechless..
amazing original work there, very well done graphics and effects, wonderful short story, its just too good for words

5/5

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

...........

Let's hope that this NEVER happens to any of us!
ewwwww, the thought is sick enough. Rather cut my dick than do it, but then again I'll be the one to get fucked! Ugh, I'd seal my ass with a cork then!

okay...... what the hell am I saying

I wonder what a female reviewer would say about this movie, lol

[ Dream ] [ Dream ]

passionate

Reality depends on perspective
Dreams aren't real, and when you really think about it, its best that dreams stay as dreams, exposing dreams to the real world will make thier 'color' fade

I loved the conceptual definition of dreams you had there, the color difference between real-life and dreams says it all

excellent job! Its nice to see such talent on NG, this place definately needs more people like you because all we see are flashes with either stick-men action, meaningless blood splatter, naked women dress-ups, and lots more of those very linear flashes

I look forward to seeing more of your flashes!
Again, good job!!

4/5

The True Super Marrio 3 The True Super Marrio 3

Well

The graphics are definately improved, but really, I think the first True Super Mario film is a whole lot better than this one! Its not because I think its 'sick' (lol) but its because, well, you've lost the original touch that was in the first film... Compare the first film with this one (or even the 2nd one) and you'll know what I mean. Just to let you know, me, my younger brother and my older brother still occasionally watch the first film, because its so damn funny!

If you're already making the 4th one, try to make it as original as the 1st one was, using the same graphical style used in the 3rd one (or even better graphics if you can)

Overall, graphics gotten better, but I liked the original concept of the first movie a whole lot more, also, your voice acting isn't as passionate as it once was, mate :P

I know my review is a little harsh, but I want you to know that I'm writing all that just to give you some constructive ideas. I'm really looking forward to more of your movies to tell you the truth, so keep it up and bring more goodies!

F E A R F E A R

Excellent!

Although to be quite honest, I wasn't scared not even one bit :) I guess that's just my own mature taste of fear, being 21 years old isn't so fun anymore..
I really liked the style and graphics of this movie, very cinematic! Well done, you've done something many fail to do!

I believe you can do much scarier movies, if you're going to make another movie of the same type, make it with more passion.. Think of a movie that couldn't get any scarier and you might make one good enough to scare me a bit :P

overall, excellent work sire! I salute thee

5/5

Karma Ghost Karma Ghost

very original

although personally I didn't like it, probably because of the music, but maybe its just me

Overall a very original piece that deserves great respect! Well done

heh is there "unfair NG blammer" karma ghosts? thats a good suggestion for a future flash :) lol

3.5/5

The Enemy Within (old) The Enemy Within (old)

amazing!

Just wanted to say, that I know you're probably pissed about the end result of this flash, because I can tell that you spent one frickin badass effort in making it..

The reason why it didn't score that high was simply because it needed better construction and better plot, if you really want to know my point, then take a look at "Van helsing": that movie had badass fight effects and such, but the movie sucked, and you obviously know why.

It saddens me too to see that the great effort you spent didn't get a higher score, nor an award, but really good graphics isn't everything, I think you learned that the hard way :) I'm sure that your next movie will be big, so good luck buddy!

oh and, the movie being a 'sprite' movie didn't really effect the scoring because its so badass well done anyway, and maybe its just me but i rate sprite movies and non-sprite movies the same. Just to let you know

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Yeah. Van Helsing Sucked indeed. Thanks for the helpfull advice btw. I should work on a better plot next time i think.. Anyway. My new movie will not be a really big project. ITs just a short. But its a fully drawn fbf movie. And it somewhat original. Its getting really beautifull.
Thanks for the review. :D

R.I.P. LiveCorpse R.I.P. LiveCorpse

okay

Let me get this straight, and don't hate me for it.
Intelligently making a flash with good description, filesize, title, and no. of authors in order to win 'Turd of the week' to make yourselves more popular is one thing, and honestly I don't mind it at all as long as you can survive the many humiliations people will start writing for the fun of it.

BUT, disrespecting the dead is a totally different thing, and for that reason I, and many others, will start to disrespect you.. shame... R.I.P LiveCorpse, I hope someday someone makes a better tribute to you, a tribute better than one that gets pooped on by everyone for 7 days (if not more).

shame on you guys, truly, think about what you've done...

Don't Step On A Crack Don't Step On A Crack

hah

its all about concept! Well done on your first flash, its rare that first flashes stay in the portal, but yours made it into the frontpage! Though -honestly- I don't know how it made it there...

anyway I'm sure you'll do great flashes in the future, I'll be waitin' for em

good luck out there, NG is wild alright

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

WOW

to tell you the truth I won't be surprised to see this on TV someday, and also this has to be the most original flash I've ever seen!
Good job man, you deserve more than a pat on the back for this.

I was wondering, which program did you use to make the music?
(P.S. I'm trying to learn japanese btw, for now I just know a little vocabulary)